According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), according to the Organic Law 3/2018, of Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, just as according to Law of Society Information’s Services and Electronic Trades, 34/2002 (LSSI-CE) TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L guarantees the protection and confidentiality of any personal data provided by our customers, according to the GDPR.
Data provided will be treated according to the GDPR; in this way TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L has adopted protection levels legally required, and has installed all technical measures to avoid loss, bad use, alteration and non authorized access by third. However, user must be aware that security measures on Internet are not impenetrable.
Responsible of the treatment: Who we are?
Name: TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L
Address: C/ Diputación nº 37 2A (local CAD), 08015 Barcelona
Phone Number: 0034936065714
Purpose of the treatment: For what reason will we use your data?
All data provided by our customers and visitors of the website will be included in files responsability of TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L, indispensable to offer the services required by the users, or to resolve doubts and questions asked by our visitors. Our policy is not to make profiles about our users.
Legitimacy of the treatment: Why do we need your data?
a) Contractual relationship: Applied when you buy one of our products or hire any of our services.
b) Legitimate interest: To attend enquiries and complaints asked, and to manage debts.
c) Your consent: If you are user of our website, by clicking in the chechbox of the contact form, you authorize us to send communications to answer your questions.
Addressees: with whom do we share your data?
We do not share your personal data with anyone, except with public or private entities which we are forced to do so according to law. As an example, Tributary Law oblige to share with Tributary Agency some information about economic operations that exceed certain quantity.
Beside of the examples explained, if we need to share your personal information with other entities, we will ask you previously, using transparent options that let you decide about it.
Communication: Where could we send your data?
We will not make international personal data transfers for any of the explained purposes.
Conservation: For how long we will keep your data?
We will only keep yor data for as long as neccesary, according to the purposes for what they were collected. To determine so, we examine the risks implied, just as our contractual duties, internal and our legitimate business interest, described in the Legal Notice and the Cookies Policy.
In this way, TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L will keep your personal data once the relationship with you is over, properly blocked during the prescription period that may derive from the relationship with you.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible for TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L, and will not be treated, except for communications to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend hypotheticals responsabilities derive from the treatments, just like for exercise and defence of complaints before Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
Security: How are we going to protect your data?
We use all our efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal data treated in our systems. We maintain strict security levels to protect it against leaks and non authorized access or treatments. However, we can’t take responsibility for the use that you do in our website.
Your rights: What rights can you exercise as applicant?
We inform you that you could exercise the following rights:
a) Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being treated and the treatment operations taking place with them;
b) Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of your personal data, when possible (for instance, as required by law);
c) Right to restriction of processing about the treatment of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need of the personal data treatment become uncertain. We could keep it for exercise or defence of complaints.
d) Right to object the treatment of your personal data, when the legality of it is legitimate interest. TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L will stop treating your data, unless it is necessary to defence of complaints.
e) Right to data portability, when the legal base of the treatment would be contractual relationship or your consent.
f) Right to revoke the consent given to TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L
To exercise your rights, you can do it for free, any time, contacting us at the following address: C/ Diputación nº 37 2A (local CAD), 08015 Barcelona, attaching a copy of your personal ID.
Protection of rights: Where can you exercise a complaint?
If you consider that your rights have not been carefully dealed by our company, you can exercise a complaint before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, through one of the following ways:
.- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
.- Mailbox: Spanish Agency of Data Protection, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
.- Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Exercise a complaint before this entity does not involve any cost and it is not neccessary lawyer nor attorney.
TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to the legal updates.
To guarantee the data protection regulations, TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L has received the counsel and advice of clickDatos.
What are the cookies?
Cookies are a tiny files which are recorded in the navigator used by every visitor of our website, to allow the server to remind the visit of that user. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor access the content of your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a user that previously visited our website, and besides, allows to keep your personal preferences and technical information, such as number of visits or websites visited.
According to the Law of Society Information’s Services and Electronic Trades, 34/2002 (LSSI-CE), following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, we are going to inform you in detail of the use done in our website.
And now, we are going to detail a cookie clasification. A cookie can be included in more than a category.
Types of cookies according to the entity
- Own Cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s electronic device from a device or domain manage by the word processor and where the service asked by the user is given.
- Third Party Cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s electronic device from a device or domain which are not managed by the word processor, but by other entity which treat data.
Types of cookies according to the active remaining time
- Session cookies: Cookies design to collect and keep data while the user access to a website.
- Permanent Cookies: Cookies in which data keep stored in the device and can be accessed and treated during a period stablished by the responsable of the cookie. May vary from minutes to years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical Cookies: Those which allow the user the navigation through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services contained in it, for instance, controlling the traffic and data communication, identify the sesión, access to restricted áreas, remind elements of an order, complete the process of a purchase, use security elements through navigation or share content in social media.
- Personalization Cookies: Those which allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics, such as language, type of navigator, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis Coookies: Those which allow the responsible of them, the track and analysis of the user’s behaviour, linked to the website. The information collected with this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, just like for development of user’s profile, with the purpose of improve the service according to the results.
About the treatment of data collected by this cookies, is unlikely that represent a risk for the privacy of the users, as long as the cookies treat data with a strictly statiscal purpose, provide information about its use and include a possibility to reject it.
- Advertising Cookies: Those which allow to manage advertising spaces that the word processor has included in the website, based on criteria such as published content or frequence of the advertisings.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Those which allow to manage advertising spaces that the word processor has included in the website. This cookies store information about the user’s behaviour, obtained through continuous observation of their navigation habits, what allow to develop a specific profile to show advertise according to their preferences and habits.
Nowadays, most browsers are configured to block the installation of third party cookies and advertising cookies. User can increase the origin restrictions. If you are interested in admitting this cookies, you could set your browser in that way.
The acceptance of the user, by clicking the ACCEPT button showed in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for their use. You can revoke it any time, requesting it at TESYS ACTIVOS DIGITALES S.L.
Most browsers allow the management of cookies in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- Browser ask before installing it;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser can include the possibility of select with detail which cookie you want to install. User can accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies of certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept non persistent cookies (are erased when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or erase installed cookies in your device, you can do it in the option menú of your browser.
You can find it in the following menus:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or Browser Assistance.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or Browser Assistance.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Chrome support or Browser Assistance.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or Browser Assistance.